Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Those heart warming moments

Gabriella has to read each night for homework and the other night she chose 2 "mushy" books
The first was "I'll Love you Forever'-- you know the book about the lady that crawls into her childs room and sings the song....I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living, my baby you'll be. Well then we read "God gave us you". This book is about a polar bear family that expains how baby was a blessing from God. Gabriella looks up at me and asks if I would adopt her. I quickly explain how I don't have to but would want her if she were not given to us from God. Then she looks at me and you could tell she was forming her next question.......
And she looks me in the eyes and says "Is that a zit on your chin?"
These are the special moments I live for:)

1 comment:

Jen said...

Motherhood is such a joy all the time, isn't it?! :)